|Beta||Shopper & General enquiries | email@example.com||Technical Support | firstname.lastname@example.org||Members Sign up||Go to old interface|
|DRAW WITHOUT COMPROMISE.||LOGIN||CAD Architect is a worldwide CAD resource library of over
6500 AutoCAD symbols, details & drawings for Architects, CAD draughtsman & other related building
|HOW TO PAY||QUICK TOUR - PAGE 3 / 4|
PAY WITH CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD [INSTANT ACCESS]
PAY WITH PAYPAL [INSTANT ACCESS]
PAY WITH MONEYBOOKERS [MANUAL SETUP]
The most convenient way to pay for a CAD-Architect membership is via
secure online payment system using a Credit or Debit card. We accept
MasterCard, Discover and American Express transactions depending on your country of residence. Your
transactions will appear on your card statement as ‘Clickbank’ or ‘G2S’
How to pay with Credit or Debit card?
1. To pay with a Credit card use the 'Clickbank' or 'G2S' payment system on the sign-up page. For Debit card purchases use the 'G2S' portal (only some countries supported)
ClickBank & G2S employs encryption technologies using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) from trusted vendors like Verisign to encrypt sensitive data.
PayPal, a leader in online payments with over 193 million accounts
worldwide, is the faster, safer way to pay and get paid online. PayPal
makes online shopping fast, fun and easy, and it’s the most popular
means of online payment all over the world.
It’s safer – PayPal’s fraud detection and verification techniques are among the best in the industry
Pay with flexibility – use your PayPal balance, bank account, credit card or debit card
How to pay with PayPal?
1. On our sign-up page, use the 'Clickbank' payment option and then on the next page choose make payment with your Paypal account.
A fast, simple and an ultra-secure way of
transferring money. All you need is an
email address to open your account. Moneybookers offer a huge variety of
deposit options such as credit card, bank transfer, cheque and others
means of payments.
1. Email us indicating which CAD Architect membership you are interested in and we send you an invoice with the details for payment.
2. Sign-up for a free account at Moneybookers.com, load funds into your account and make payment to our email address: email@example.com
3. We proceed with the manual setup of your CAD Architect membership account, activate it, and send your login details to you via email.
||PROCEED TO THE SIGN UP PAGE HERE >>>>>|
|Products||Quick Tour||Tools & Support||Worldwide|
CAD Colour symbols
CAD Building templates
Architect's contracts & letters
2. Pricing & benefits
3. Payment methods
4. FAQ memberships
About / Contact us
Terms & Conditions
Links / Partners
Submission of Works
Autodesk product News
|Copyright © 2008-2012 www.cad-architect.net - All rights reserved - Powered by JB Concepts design & media group © 2006-2012 | All products & services are subject to terms and conditions. All names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. | Search powered by Google™|